Do I have genital warts?

by Rachel on May 14, 2011

Good morning everyone. I am a 19 year old male with an extremely important question. I think I may have an STD called HPV (Human Papilloma Virus). Whats confusing is, I only have 2 spot, my spots havent spread or grew, remaining unchanged for 3 months. Now, what also is confusing is that I got oral sex from a girl twice, and fingered her once. The chance from getting this from oral alone is really impossible, so if yous can please check out my two pictures (preferably if your a doctor, or medical professional) id GREATLY appreciate the help, thanks everyone!

{ 3 comments… read them below or add one }

Em May 14, 2011 at 8:07 pm

go to the f*cking doctor dip sh*t.

??????? ? May 14, 2011 at 8:39 pm

I didnt look at the pictures but i recommend seeing a doctor or even just going to a chemist, they will give you somthing to heal it.

Nee Marie May 14, 2011 at 9:08 pm

it might not even be hpv i suggest u go to a doctor asap they can test you and give u the proper meds, it could be something serious or maybe not even serious at all but only a doctor can tell u that not yahoo

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: