How do I report someone to the department of health for spreading an std?

by Rachel on October 26, 2010

One of my acquaintances has an incurable STD. I had to take his wife to the doctor for moral support. He is a self admitted sex addict. I think he needs to be reported because he will not stop having casual sex with women. A bunch of us tried intervention, but it hasn’t helped.

{ 3 comments… read them below or add one }

IamSAHMiAM October 26, 2010 at 3:43 am

Call your local police dept. They will be able to tell you who you should contact. They may even be able to help. Not sure. You’re a good friend!

Karma October 26, 2010 at 4:41 am

Just go to the health unit in your area and talk to the disease investigator. The health unit is the place where they give immunizations and do WIC. Disease investigators are the ones who handle partner notification for HIV. You can tell them and they are supposed to have a plan in place to deal with people like this but I would be willing to bet they will do nothing. Good luck!!

kats October 26, 2010 at 5:20 am

Call your local health dept. and report him just call them on the phone if enough of women call about the same guy and the same STD then they will do some thing the more the merry .

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: