What is the legal age to obtain std medicine in oklahoma?

by Rachel on October 21, 2010

I’m 16 and i can’t let my parents know i have an std if at all possible. can i get get checked and get medicine alone?

{ 3 comments… read them below or add one }

rdnek1001 October 21, 2010 at 11:31 pm

Go to planned parenthood. They will help you without your parents knowledge. It is against the law for them to tell anyone, including your parents. They work off of donations and grants, sometimes there is a small fee.

norton g October 21, 2010 at 11:49 pm

Mike – Proper diagnosis and treatment NOW are very important to prevent future complications. Look in your phone book or call the local information operator and ask for the phone number of your local Planned Parenthood office or county health clinic or hospital emergency room or urgent care center. In Oklahoma City, try contacting the Oklahoma Community Health Services 1025 Straka Terrace @ 405-632-6688. ALL will likely help you and provide treatment, free if necessary, without having to notify your parents. Do it now or as soon as possible. Get more info on “safer” sex. The way you “obtain” an STD is the same way you could get a fatal HIV/AIDS infection. Good luck.

izzy October 21, 2010 at 11:52 pm

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: