What kind of doctor specializes in hpv warts?

by Rachel on July 4, 2011

It can be western or eastern medicine…or any kind lol. a special type of obgyn? etc
dude i want people who are actually trained to treat them, not just the regulars…just for something new

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: