Which kind of doctor do I need to see to treat genital warts?

by Rachel on August 26, 2011

Is it really genital warts? I never had sex and no one else in my family has any kind of genital warts or any other kind of wart. Also I never kissed anyone or anything else.

{ 2 comments… read them below or add one }

Lisa August 26, 2011 at 10:58 pm

Either a a general practitioner or a urologist.
And you don’t actually have to have intercourse to get genital warts – any genital touching will transmit the virus.

aria2323 August 26, 2011 at 11:11 pm

If you are worried about it, you can go to Planned Parenthood (Yes they treat men too!). They can do an exam and let you know if it is an STD like genital warts, or if it is something you should just see a regular doctor for.

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: